CDs in Amarok

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 16 13:32:12 UTC 2009

On Monday 16 February 2009 11:24:45 Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> > Name        : kdemultimedia                Relocations: (not relocatable)
> > Version     : 4.2.0                             Vendor: Fedora Project
> > Release     : 1.fc10.1                      Build Date: Sat 24 Jan 2009
> > 02:53:20 PM GMT
> > Install Date: Sun 25 Jan 2009 08:37:44 AM GMT      Build Host:
> > xenbuilder4.fedora.phx.redhat.com
> >
> > Anne
>
> rpm -qi kdemultimedia
> Name        : kdemultimedia                Relocations: (not relocatable)
> Version     : 4.2.0                             Vendor: Fedora Project
> Release     : 1.fc10.1                      Build Date: Sat 24 Jan 2009
> 04:52:49 PM IST
> Install Date: Wed 28 Jan 2009 12:16:27 AM IST      Build Host:
> x86-4.fedora.phx.redhat.com

Hmm - not that then.  Your bug report seems to suggest two separate issues -
kscd not finding your disks, and general bad playback.  Using dragonplayer
yesterday I listened to two full classical CDs and it couldn't have been
smoother.  There has to be something in your setup that's interfering, but
I've no idea what.  Shout if I can help check anything