File a bug against what?

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 19:59:55 UTC 2009

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 1:59 PM, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

> Gmail IMAP works fine for me using Evolution. In fact it's where I read
> this list.
>
> poc

I'm thinking of switching back from kmail to evolution. I loved kmail
when I made the switch (around KDE3.4?). It was plain, simple and
clean.

Now it looks so cluttered to me. And it doesn't like gmail imap. I
wish kmail was the only problem that came with KDE4. I get a crash
pop-up window whenever I close a KDE3 application. kuickshow is gone
among other nice things. kfontview never works. Plasma? imho
superkaramba was better, easier. Right now, I set everything to a
fixed position and size. All my widgets, panels... I am scared to move
them around or resize them. If I do, either KDE will crash, or me.

Well, maybe it is time to accept the defeat and "upgrade" to KDE3.5.
Will they beat me if I propose this on KDE devel mailing list?

Orcan

PS: sorry for trolling. I'm just sad to see KDE in this state for over
a year now :(