Anybody Know How to File Bug Reports over at OpenOffice.org

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Fri Feb 20 17:03:36 UTC 2009

OK. I finally located an old CD with a backup of StarOffice 5.2 Windows
version. It installs and runs quite nicely under wine. I can send htmml
mailmerge emails but it seems to screw up the name of email attachments. But
at least I have a bare minimum system working. Going to try to see what
happens on an VBox XP installation. But thankfully I haven't lost years worth
of work. Phew....

Now for the Wish Lists and Bug Reports.

Eli

believed to be clean.