weird artifact appearing in my upper right screen

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Sat Feb 21 20:19:34 UTC 2009

On Sat February 21 2009 2:47:39 pm Rex Dieter wrote:
> >> Resembles what another reported recently when using qt-4.5
> >> + ati drivers.  Are you an ati user too?
> >
> > nope - nVidia
>
> even better! ;)
>
> -- Rex

Don't you go off on that jag, Rex!

Believe it or not, we'all (meaning most of us 'blob' users) know
how the wind blows - it's just not as clear-cut a problem as the
know-it-all college kids think; for me, it's simply not in the
economic cards to go out and purchase alternatives for the many
machines I run - besides, depite all the bad-mouthing, I actually
have had very few problems...and yes, there are issues with the
free alternatives - I just ran them on the aforementioned machine
for the past two months.

I saw the smiley, by the way, and I've always appreciated your
approach on the subtext, so, this reply is really directed
elsewhere...  "-)

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA