weird artifact appearing in my upper right screen

Clive Messer clive at vacuumtube.org.uk
Sun Feb 22 13:07:33 UTC 2009

On Sunday 22 Feb 2009 12:47:18 Colin J Thomson - G6AVK wrote:

> I'll hold fire on qt until others report in.

qt-4.5 works for me! I'll upgrade my laptop with Intel graphics later on
today, but so far my results with f10, kde-unstable and nvidia hardware
(7900GTO, 8800GTX, GTX260) with 180.29 driver from rpmfusion have been
positive. (Excepting the couple of plasma 'gooblies', mentioned in earlier
post, almost certainly due to qt-4.5, but minor.)

Regards

Clive
--
Clive Messer <clive at vacuumtube.org.uk>