test please

José Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Mon Feb 23 10:49:28 UTC 2009

On Monday 23 February 2009 10:30:51 Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> It would only be a one time shot. You can do this while your sleeping.

I had to do it several times now, because due to KMS (kernel mode setting)
this laptop has completely frozen several times. It has improved a lot now
FWIW.

Since kmail updates the kmailrc lots of time if it happened at a time when it
was writing it that meant that next time no kmailrc file would be available
next time. The net result is that cache needs to be rebuilt another time.

The whole procedure takes more than 12 hours (due to a gmail account) so it is
not a procedure that I like to repeat often.

--
José Abílio