Kmail preview pane remains blank

Ravi lists_ravi at lavabit.com
Wed Feb 25 19:14:36 UTC 2009

Hi,
  After updating my F10 system to the latest and the greatest, kmail does not
show the message body in the preview pane. However, it shows the bar which
says "No HTML Message". For multipart messages, the message tree view is also
shown (but with no text). To get the preview pane to show messages normally,
one could remove the preview pane completely (using the layout option in the
configuration dialog), and then add it back again.
  Is anyone else seeing this problem? It is 100% reproducible for me on every
start of kmail. There were no responses on #kontact on IRC.

kdepim-4.2.0-2.fc10.x86_64
kdepimlibs-4.2.0-2.fc10.x86_64
kdelibs-4.2.0-15.fc10.x86_64
kdebase-workspace-4.2.0-10.fc10.x86_64