Feature Freeze next week

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu Feb 26 09:57:29 UTC 2009

Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> Feature Freeze is next week so we have to make final decision what to ship
> in F11 to complete feature.

Not really. Exceptions are possible, and for changes which only affect the
KDE spin, rel-eng pretty much trusts us to do the right thing. :-)

> PolicyKit-kde
> We can ship it on live CD but there are still many deps on Gnome one. But
> we can deal with it. More problematic is after installation - how to
> select PolicyKit agent - solution should be PolicyKit 1 (but it missed
> F11). So I think we can state that's only aimed for live CD (or clean KDE
> installation).

We need to get either the agent selection issue or the hardcoded deps on
PolicyKit-gnome in gnome-mount and system-config-services fixed. Ideally
both. Otherwise PolicyKit-kde will just sit there and not get used. :-(

> nm-plasmoid
> Is still under review - we need it ASAP to test it.

+1

        Kevin Kofler