Kmail pops password dialog on logout and loses account info

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Sun Jan 11 23:38:31 UTC 2009

Kmail is once again popping a password prompt when I log out of my desktop. If
I don't get to it in time, it loses the account info for at least one account,
usually, the hostname and username/password, and this has to all be re-
entered. This was happenning with previous version from unstable, and
continues with all updates downloaded today...

This was happenning a few weeks back and got fixed, but the problem has
returned for me - I'm on F10 with all updates, and running testing and
unstable
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD