kde-4.1.96 (4.2-rc1) -> kde-redhat/unstable

Mary Ellen Foster mefoster at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 12:08:59 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 12:11 PM, Anne Wilson
<cannewilson at googlemail.com> wrote:
> You're right, of course.  That puts it on the panel.  I think, after that,
> some applications have (on a right-click) an config option to show in the
> systray, but I'm not sure about that.  If not, won't putting it on the panel
> next to the systray be OK for you?

I admit this is trivial, but the powerdevil applet is just so BIG ...
I'd rather it be systray-sized. I realise this is probably something I
can just get used to.

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster  --  http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/mef/
Informatik 6: Robotics and Embedded Systems, Technische Universität München