worst release ever?

Jure Repinc jlp at holodeck1.com
Thu Jan 15 12:39:34 UTC 2009

On Thursday 15 of January 2009 13:33:56 Neal Becker wrote:
> I expect a few annoyances, and there are more than a few of those.  But I
> don't expect frequent crashes in key apps.
Just don't forget to install the packages with debug information (for Qt,
kdelibs, and the package where the crashing app comes from) and then report
all those crashes to http://bugs.kde.org and include the crash backtraces so
that developers know what is going wrong and can fix it for the final release.
If developers don't get the reports with good backtraces they can't know the
crash exists and can't fix it.

Have a great time,
Jure "JLP" Repinc

--