nvidia on livecd, omega-kde ?

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Fri Jan 16 15:27:54 UTC 2009

Linuxguy123 wrote:

> b) nVidia is only half the problem.  Its really too bad that their
> drivers don't work, but that is the environment that KDE is working
> with.  KDE should be doing *something* for people this doesn't work for.

Yes, you've made your opinion clear, as have most others in this thread.

Can we please move on accepting that we will simply agree to disagree at
this point?  I think belaboring this on-and-on (at least on this list) is no
longer productive.

I'd continue to entertain the idea of a live image with the driver included,
but I still need some help.  Such a beast could easily morph into the kde
equivalent of rpmfusions's omega spin.

-- Rex