Final comment : Could/should the new nvidia driver be added to the release candidate live release ?

Linuxguy123 linuxguy123 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 15:51:13 UTC 2009

I've stated my peace (piece) on this.  I have to return to working on
other things.  Thanks for listening.  Healthy debate is what makes this
community work.

FWIW, I went into Settings->Desktop and played with DE settings.   All
the DEs work, but my folderview is extremely slow, almost to the point
it freezes my machine.  I'm hoping this isn't the case with KDE4.2

I'll revist the issue after its released.

Cheers.