Ooops, we made Linus leave : (choices and punishment)

John5342 john5342 at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 24 23:34:20 UTC 2009

2009/1/24 Arthur Pemberton <pemboa at gmail.com>

> On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 4:46 PM, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Well, I guess I should bring this to the lists attention since it
> > pertains to Fedora and KDE (or at least is directly referenced in the
> > original article)
> >
> > I'm not sure if it matters what DE Linus uses, but I guess a lot of
> people care.
>

> I think it's safe to say from the comments on Aaron's blog that we
> (Fedora-KDE) are completely to blame for this.

At what point is there anything suggesting Fedora-KDE is to blame. All that
is said is that he got KDE 4 from Fedora-KDE. That is not the same thing.
What is really being reffered to is that KDE 4.0 was too early and they
should have made it a little more complete. It is a dig at KDE. Not
Fedora-KDE.

--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary and
those who don't...