Ooops, we made Linus leave : (choices and punishment)

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 00:18:12 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 6:07 PM, John5342 <john5342 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> 2009/1/24 Arthur Pemberton <pemboa at gmail.com>
>>
>> Dude... you don't exactly have to convince me of anything. I am just
>> pointing out the options expressed by a now former fedodra-kde user, a
>> kde developer, and followers of said kde developer's blog. I myself
>> understand and support the decision of fedora-kde
>
> I am not saying you support or dont support the decisions of fedora-kde. Am
> simply saying that from the articles you mentioned you appear to have
> mis-interpreted who was being blamed. Lets face it. Your email said very
> clearly that specifically Fedora-KDE was to blame for him leaving KDE yet

No, I was saying that is the perception. I don't think that Fedora-KDE
is to blame, nor am I even sure that it matters.

It's just that this is getting publicity across the internets, and
Fedora is often a target for blame, so I thought people here should be
aware of that. I don't really care one way or the other if we made
Linus leave or not.

--
Fedora 9 : sulphur is good for the skin
( www.pembo13.com )