KMail part-fixed, knetworkmanager broken

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Sun Jan 25 22:37:14 UTC 2009

On Sunday 25 January 2009 13:58:13 Anne Wilson wrote:
> This is following a reboot :-(  I can't believe that it's a driver issue,
> when it was working so well before this update.  The driver is
> kernel-provided, and that hasn't been touched.  It's not making any sense
> to me at the moment.

You're not alone - something strange there - I'm thinking about it, but no
further ideas are coming. Are you sure your radio is on? It should be turned
on automatically when you reboot, even if you've managed to turn it off, but,
you never know...are we talking about your ASUS?
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD