Ooops, we made Linus leave : (choices and punishment)

Gerwin Krist -|- Digitalus Webhosting gerwin at digitalus.nl
Tue Jan 27 09:53:34 UTC 2009

Is this discussion heading to anything? It's becoming a "yes-no" game.
And it's flooding my harddrive :)

Where it all points to:
- KDE did a big mistake by releasing KDE 4 too early (at least not
communicating it) and now is blaming Fedora that Linus has left te building
- people should know that fedora is bleeding edge
- question if we should have include kde 3.5 (you can agree or disagree
with it)

About stability of KDE in Fedora:

At our office 10 people are using KDE 4.1 full-time, and they had NO
problems at all (only a problem with the Xorg intel driver) or crashes.

Just my 2 eurocents

- Gerwin