Folderview finally works !

Eelko Berkenpies fedora at berkenpies.nl
Wed Jan 28 07:56:13 UTC 2009

They seem to have done a good job on fixing the flickering bugs (which were the
most annoying ones) in the new (legacy) drivers. I am now running the
173.14.16 drivers here at work and most of my problems seem to be gone now.

That change made KDE even more fun to work with. :)

--
Eelko Berkenpies
http://www.berkenpies.nl/