When is Konqueror going to become a real browser ? Why hasn't it matured ?

Gerwin Krist -|- Digitalus Webhosting gerwin at digitalus.nl
Wed Jan 28 09:45:52 UTC 2009

He Huys,

IMHO:
Sorry but I can't call Konqueror a real browser, as much as I like it's
speed and lightweight. One of the main reasons is that it does not
handle https really wel (I dunno if it's handled by Qt now or kssl). The
support and the import function for root certificates is really bad.

But I think there are just to few developers for it ...