Here is another web page Konqueror doesn't display properly.

Linuxguy123 linuxguy123 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 15:46:33 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-01-28 at 15:46 +0100, Sven Lankes wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 07:12:47AM -0700, Linuxguy123 wrote:
>
> > The first issue I reported seemed to get attention, thus I'll try this
> > again.  It would be great if I/we had the email address of someone that
> > we could send issues like this to for attention.
>
> http://bugs.kde.org

I'm frustrated entering bugs into bugzillas.  Its a 15 minute process
logging in, searching to see if its already entered, filling everything
in, etc.  Bugzilla needs a template that users can prefill for various
bugs to speed things up.

And half the time it doesn't get looked at for weeks and by that time
the page isn't up anymore.

I got upset with Konqueror a couple years ago and did a blitz of
entering bug reports for web pages that didn't work.  The results were
pretty dismal.  I gave up.