what is stable?

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Wed Jan 28 18:20:03 UTC 2009

Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Arthur Pemberton wrote:
>> Proposition for the KDE sig.
>>
>> Only do one or two full KDE releases to updates per Fedora release.
>> But keep a rapid pace in updates testing as before. Those of us who
>> want the fluidity will simply move to updates-testing
>
> Huh???

I'll go out on a limb, and guess that part of what stability means for
Arthur is to have stuff change less.  (Am I close?).

But, for the sake of argument, let's leave updates frequency/policy out
out of the discussion for now.  I'm still more interested in identifying
what is releasable (in a distro)... then we can move on these other
related ideas.

-- Rex