Installing debuginfo packages

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Thu Jan 29 03:05:09 UTC 2009

Neal Becker wrote:
> I tried:
>  sudo debuginfo-install --enablerepo=kde-testing kdepim kdepim-libs
>
> That didn't work (seems to want to install 4.1.96 versions, not 4.2)
>
> What do I need to do?
>
> BTW, I'm trying to get a trace on knode.  I use it for everything, but with
> 4.2.0 it just became virtually unusable.  It crashes most times when I try to
> post (but not all times).

Sorry, short version: no -debuginfo pkgs at the moment.

Longer version:  Unfortunately,
koji download-build foo...
doesn't pull down -debuginfo pkgs, we won't have any available until
stuff hits fedora's updates-testing

or

I get off my arse to pull these down from koji too (by hand probably).

-- Rex