Ooops, we made Linus leave : (choices and punishment)

Clive Messer clive at vacuumtube.org.uk
Thu Jan 29 07:07:11 UTC 2009

On Thursday 29 January 2009 01:15:40 Kevin Kofler wrote:

> We need to merge OpenSUSE's Solid-Bluetooth patches and get a working
> kdebluetooth build into our 4.2.0 update set that way.

FWIW, I built kdebase-workspace-4.2.0-2.fc10.src with the trunk revision
912529 patch (used by OpenSUSE), and updated kdebluetooth-0.2-3.fc10 with 0.3
src. Tested sending/receiving files with bluetooth phone and input with
bluetooth keyboard. I. But I did manage to crash the applet by stopping
bluetooth on the phone during a file transfer and had to manually kill obex-
data-server before re-starting kdebluetooth to get it to work again.

Regards

Clive
--
Clive Messer <clive.messer at vacuumtube.org.uk>