Could Be a Really Really Dumb Question

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Sat Jan 31 06:10:48 UTC 2009

This could be one of the dumbest questions I've ever asked, but...

It shouldn't take hours and hours to add and switch kde language settings in

System Settings -> Regional & Languages -> Locale -> Add Language

should it? I had to cancel and then restore .kde from backup to get things
working again.

Remember to backup .kde if you're going to try this.

If this behavior is confirmed, then I will file a bug report

Thanks

Eli

believed to be clean.