I Hate the Cashew

Florian Sievert floriansievert at phobeus.de
Sat Jan 31 09:17:59 UTC 2009

Hi,
> I've installed the plasmoid manually and I confirm that it does indeed work.
> The repo mentioned will very useful for i386 users. My desktop computer is
> x86_64 (oh well).

In fact, I am also build 64bit-Builds, however lots of issues went
broken during the last time and my time is currently very limited. The
i386-build that starts to work are quite new also and I am working on
getting 64bit back again. Maybe even this weekend. However, my real
intention was not to move you to my testing repository ;) This package
is quite simple and I might mind to maintain it officially. Want to get
into it a while again, but during my thesis I cannot garuantee that I am
able to work on it frequently. However ihatethecashew was updated twice
a half year ... ;)

Best regards,
Florian