I Hate the Cashew

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Sat Jan 31 19:30:05 UTC 2009

On Saturday 31 January 2009 20:22:02 Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 8:20 AM, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at>
wrote:
> > Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> >> Any chance to get the "I Hate the Cashew" plasmoid at
> >> http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php/I+HATE+the+Cashew?content=91009
> >> included?
> >
> > Package it (or adopt Florian's existing package) and submit it for
> > review...
> >
> >        Kevin Kofler
>
> Eli,
>
> I was going to say similar myself, us freeloaders are going to have to
> lend a hand with so many possible plasmoids. If I find one that I
> like, I'll try my hand at packaging it.

I was thinking the same thing myself. But, I only have resources to be able to
test things on Fedora version I currently have installed on my computer. And
even if I did have the resources to test on 5 different platforms plus 3
others in developemnt, I'm not really sure that I would have the time to
reliably do the qa needed to ensure everything is working as development
progresses. If Florian finds the time to get x86_64 packages available and
lets everyone know that its up and running I will certainly be getting it from
there.

Eli

believed to be clean.