quick launch applet

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Mon Mar 2 16:13:10 UTC 2009

On Monday 02 March 2009 11:03:50 Rex Dieter wrote:
> > I'm running this:
> > $ rpm -qa | grep qt
> > qt-4.5.0-0.4.rc1.fc10.i386
> > Has this version received the noted patch, or if not, will we be getting
> > a patched version any time soon? Question is informational, and not
> > intended to pressure in any way.
>
> A kdelibs (plasma-related) patch is required, afaict, and should be
> included in kde-4.2.1, which we're working on packaging.

Sorry for not reading that bug report more closely, though I guess it wouldn't
have let me to kdelibs anyhow. Patrick B is saying it's the quicklaunch applet
that needs patching which does seem to be what the links take you to in that
bug report; is that applet part of kdelibs, or are we talking about two
required patches to get this sorted out?
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD