quick launch applet

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Mon Mar 2 16:28:58 UTC 2009

On Monday 02 March 2009 11:16:36 Rex Dieter wrote:
> I was wrong, it is indeed a patch to the quicklanuch applet itself,
> contained within kdebase-workspace.

OK - I'll wait. It's one of the major click-savers for me which is why I like
it - at last count, I had 14 apps on it in a little tiny footprint on my panel
- that covered about 95% of what I needed to open on a weekly basis. I really
dislike kickstart, and I don't like classic menu much either; I do wish they'd
make kickstart auto-expanding, but, maybe I need to file a feature request, or
add my name to one if same exists
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD