NM Password Problem

Eelko Berkenpies fedora at berkenpies.nl
Fri Mar 13 08:56:49 UTC 2009

On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 22:25:21 -0500, Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu>
wrote:
> Kevin Kofler wrote:
>> Rex Dieter wrote:
>>> fyi, kde-plasma-networkmanagement pkg is already pre-built in
>>> kde-redhat/unstable F-10 repo too.
>>
>> Shouldn't we get it into updates-testing as well, if it is working fine
>> for
>> some people?
>
> I think so, yes.
>
> -- Rex

Are manually (as in, no DHCP) configured wired networks supposed to work?
Last time we played with the widget we were not able to make this work. And
what I understood from IRC, wireless WPA2 isn't supported either (at least,
it didn't work in Rawhide on my laptop for me -
kde-plasma-networkmanagement-0.1-0.8.20090302svn.fc11).

--
Eelko Berkenpies