F10 kde logout problems

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 18 19:05:53 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 18 March 2009 18:13:43 Peter Reed wrote:
> > If you don't mind losing all of your settings and restore everything to
> > default fedora, the quick fix would be to delete your .kde directory in
> > your home folder.
>
> I was hoping to not do this just because I would lose all my settings for
> kmail and akregator and the like.

Try Rex's suggestion first.  If that doesn't do the trick, don't delete .kde -
rename it.  You will be able to import your mail and akregator settings - but
do them one at a time, so that if there is a problem you will know what caused
it.

Personally, my money's on the files that Rex listed, and you may not have to
lose the mail and akregator settings at all