Auto-hide panel sticking open

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Wed May 20 23:11:40 UTC 2009

To maximize screen real-estate I like to use the auto-hide option for
the KDE Panel, but lately when I click on the Info icon in the Panel
(e.g. to show progress in copying a large file), the Panel sticks in the
visible state until I close the progress indicator. IIRC it didn't used
to do this, i.e. the progress bar widget just floated independantly of
the Panel itself.

Is this a design change or a bug? Or am I just imagining that it used to
be different?

This is fully updated F11pre, kdebase-workspace-libs-4.2.3-4.fc11.x86_64

poc