mapi support?

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 11:01:51 UTC 2009

On Thursday 28 May 2009, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Thursday 28 May 2009 12:15, Neal Becker wrote:
> > Anyone know what version kmail/kde is going to have MS exchange support
> > (openmapi, iirc)?
>
> I think I read that it will be in the akonadi-kdepim in 4.3 (but don't take
> that as gospel:-) )

Here's the answer I got from kde-devel:

'''
The OpenChange project develops an Akonadi back-end for Exchange. It's an
independent project, hence not following KDE's release schedule.
You can either build it yourself or bug your distributor to ship packages for
it:
http://www.openchange.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=111&Itemid=87
'''

So, are we planning this for kde-redhat?