kde-4.3.3 in kde-testing repo, updates-testing asap

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Thu Nov 12 19:56:22 UTC 2009

If its a feature, I didn't know about it until today. However, the key combination should not make the browser crash.

How to reproduce the problem...

First, open up a few tabs.
If you [ctrl][tab] from the first tab, nothing happnes. After clicking on another tab and then press on [ctrl][tab].. oops :(.

Eli

On Thursday 12 November 2009 20:46:41 Rex Dieter wrote:
> On 11/12/2009 11:34 AM, Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> >> Pressing ctrl-tab in konqueror instantly crashes it - I just want to
> >> switch tabs.
>
> > Confirmed
>
> cnrl-tab does nothing for me.  is that an option or tweak to enable
> somewhere?
>
> -- Rex

believed to be clean.