Serious problem in update notifier

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 4 13:25:37 UTC 2009

Most of the time I update via a yum command, but occasionally use the update
notifier.  A couple of times I've seen a message saying that the update is
completed, and a re-start is needed.  However, clearing that message and
seeing the KPackageKit screen, I see that only 15-20% of the package download
is completed.  This sounds like a dangerous situation, to me.