KOffice downgrade?

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Mon Oct 5 08:10:14 UTC 2009

Hi,
I've just read email from KOffice developers and seems we did it right - they
are still strongly against shipping in stable distro.

"I would like to restate that we strongly advised against shipping 2.0.x in a
stable release of a distribution. If you can't provide package for 1.6, we
consider that it is better to have no koffice than 2.0." by Cyrille Berger.

Jaroslav