Customizable Weather Plasmoid (CWP) 0.9.15

Ariel Constenla-Haile ariel.constenla.haile at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 6 17:48:19 UTC 2009

Hello Linuxguy123,

On Tuesday 06 October 2009, 13:12, Linuxguy123 wrote:
> I installed it.  Where did it go ?  Is it the "Weather Forecast" widget
> in my widget list ?

I can't find it on Fedora's KDE neither under "Environment and Weather" on the
shinny KDE 4.4 thing to add widgets from the panel
http://arielch.fedorapeople.org/images/cwp.png

Both the yawp and cwp cannot be found by category.
For the cwp, on the desktop file, there is an:

X-PlasmoidCategory=System Information
(sic.)

it seems it should be X-KDE-PluginInfo-Category=Environment and Weather
like both
plasma-applet-weather.desktop
plasma-applet-weatherstation.desktop

Is this X-PlasmoidCategory thing still in use? I doubt it, cf.
http://lxr.kde.org/search?filestring=&string="X-PlasmoidCategory"

The cwp has the name localized, so in Spanish, I can't find it if I type cwp, I
have to type ppc (Plasmoide Personalizable del Clima, sic.).
See the desktop file:

Name=CWP
Name[de]=CWP
Name[es]=PPC