Customizable Weather Plasmoid (CWP) 0.9.15

Linuxguy123 linuxguy123 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 17:54:04 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-10-06 at 19:24 +0200, Thomas Janssen wrote:
> 2009/10/6 Linuxguy123 <linuxguy123 at gmail.com>:

> >> You can download and install it. I did the same. It's nice.
> >
> > It was really nice that Ariel provided prebuilt rpms and a link to them.
> > Downloading and installing with Kpackagekit was painless.
> >
> > I installed it.  Where did it go ?  Is it the "Weather Forecast" widget
> > in my widget list ?
>
> Yes, it's called cwp.

Well then, its an excellent weather widget !  Good work.  I vote for it
to be included in the general Plasma widgets.

Suggestion... it would be nice if you had the temperature overlaid on
the sky icon in the panel.  Ie a sun with small 79 (for sunny and 79) on
it or a rain cloud with a small 50 (for raining and 50) on it, etc.  It
would save me having to open the widget to see what the temp is.

LG