Customizable Weather Plasmoid (CWP) 0.9.15

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Wed Oct 7 07:28:35 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 06 October 2009 20:13:13 Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
> Hello Linuxguy123,
>
> On Tuesday 06 October 2009, 14:56, Linuxguy123 wrote:
> > > Well then, its an excellent weather widget !  Good work.  I vote for it
> > > to be included in the general Plasma widgets.
> >
> > Sorry, Thomas... "you" = Ariel for that comment.
>
> you should thank the developer Georg Hennig
> http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=98925
>
> @Gilboa Davara
>
> no, I didn't create a Package Review Request (I'm sure packages are fine, I
>  run rpmlint and tested them on i586 and x86_64; problem is I'm not sure I
>  will have time to do all the other steps required by Fedora packaging
>  guidelines)

Hi,
I'm not fan of weather applets but I should as my windows are planked whole
days and then I don't know what to wear when going to the office :D So looks
like this plasmoid is really popular so I can take care of importing it to
Fedora. I can help you with review and all the processes or I can do it
myself. It's much more work to maintain it out of repository.

Jaroslav

--
Jaroslav Řezník <jreznik at redhat.com>

Office: +420 532 294 275