KDE-4.3.2 was released this morning.

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Oct 7 12:56:25 UTC 2009

Eelko Berkenpies wrote:

> On Tue, 06 Oct 2009 19:30:19 -0600, Petrus de Calguarium
> <kwhiskerz at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Will it come out for fedora 12 aka fedora 11.92 aka
>> rawhide?
>
> I guess so... ;-)
[snip]
[from the KDE SIG meeting summary:]
>> * The rawhide builds for KDE 4.3.2 should be done by today.

Unfortunately, you got caught by ambiguous terminology. The builds we did
are in dist-f13 (devel CVS), which will only become Rawhide after F12 gets
released. We haven't started building for F12 Rawhide (dist-f12, F-12 in
CVS) yet. We're used to saying "Rawhide" for devel, but in freeze times
that's not really true.

        Kevin Kofler