KDE-4.3.2 was released this morning.

Linuxguy123 linuxguy123 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 15:08:31 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-10-07 at 08:48 -0600, Petrus de Calguarium wrote:
> Kevin Kofler wrote:
>
> > Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> >> Most of packages are already built in Koji.
> >
> > ... in dist-f13, not dist-f12!
> >

> If I cull the f13 versions from koji and install them
> in f12 (to be), will that pull in undesired f13 deps
> and mess my f12 system up? Will it make upgrading to
> the f12 versions yummily awkward?
>
> > We're working on getting it into F12 too, but due to
> the freeze it'll take
> > a bit longer. (We need buildroot overrides as for
> updates for releases and
> > then a big tag request for everything once we have it
> all built.)
>
> How long might that be? Other distros are likely making
> it available presently.

The bad news about the Fedora KDE group is that it takes them a while to
integrate new releases.

The good news about the Fedora KDE group is that when they do release
something, it works.  Period.  Full stop.

I'm sure that Fedora-KDE will release KDE 4.3.2 to F11.

If you want early access to it, subscribe to the testing-updates
repository.  You'll be getting the same thing that the other distros are
releasing now.  Actually more because in my experience the Fedora-KDE
team is pretty quick to resolve issues when they do arrive.

Just my $0.02