KDE-4.3.2 was released this morning.

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Oct 7 17:14:33 UTC 2009

Thomas Janssen wrote:

> 2009/10/7 Linuxguy123
> <linuxguy123 at gmail.com>:
>> The bad news about the Fedora KDE group is that it takes them a while to
>> integrate new releases.
>
> Huh? We're fairly the fastest out there..

Well, several distros put packages into some unofficial repository really
quickly. Of course, that way, you get:
* little testing,
* "unsupported" updates only,
* often, important post-release regression fixes are not applied,
* sometimes even some or all of the distro patches are not applied!

We take longer to build things (there's certainly some room for improvement
there), but you get:
* regression fixes which come out shortly after the release,
* all distro patches,
* once pushed to stable, updates are "supported" (as much as Fedora is,
which doesn't include commercial support) and tested (that's what updates-
testing is for).

        Kevin Kofler