Amarok 2.2.0 broken?

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Sun Oct 11 20:01:51 UTC 2009

On Sunday 11 October 2009 19:12:50 Eli Wapniarski wrote:

One thing you might want to try...

I noticed that you said that under another user's account, Amarok worked the way it should. So..... maybe if you compared everything under the other user with your user and replace the working configuration with the new one.

It would be a good idea to back up the configuration that is not working.

If this works then I would pack up the busted configuration into a tar file and send them to the appropriate developer along with a bug report.

A few more questions.

What multimedia backend are you using?
Are you running an x96_64 based or i386?
Can you play your media with a different media player? (kde based, xmms etc).

I realize the constant works for me only provides a little comfort but at least you know that it should be working OK. Lets continue to try to get to the bottom of this.

Eli

believed to be clean.