Are we any nearer to having Strigi?

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sun Oct 11 21:57:38 UTC 2009

Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
> "...And then once you have updated your *kdebase* copy to the latest
> *trunk* ... "
> http://trueg.wordpress.com/2009/10/09/virtuoso-for-real/

Yet...
http://trueg.wordpress.com/2009/10/09/virtuoso-for-real/#comment-623

| Alejandro Nova
| The question that everyone is asking now:
| May we use Soprano 2.3.63 with KDE 4.3? This is the solution for all
| NEPOMUK headaches with Fedora.
|
| Sebastian Trüg
| Soprano 2.4 is fully backwards compatible, so yes.

> in the last week there have been several changes in
> kdebase/runtime/nepomuk ... and kdebase from trunk depends on kdelibs from
> trunk, so you need kde trunk

If any of the bugfixes from:
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdebase/runtime/nepomuk/?view=log
are actually needed, we can just backport them. In fact I think building
just kdebase/runtime/nepomuk from trunk should just work (but building parts
of kdebase-runtime is of course a bit more work than cmake; make; make
install; the simplest way is for us to simply patch our kdebase-runtime
package).

        Kevin Kofler