Are we any nearer to having Strigi?

Ariel Constenla-Haile ariel.constenla.haile at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 12 03:32:20 UTC 2009

Hello Kevin,

On Sunday 11 October 2009, 18:57, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> > in the last week there have been several changes in
> > kdebase/runtime/nepomuk ... and kdebase from trunk depends on kdelibs
> > from trunk, so you need kde trunk
>
> If any of the bugfixes from:
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdebase/runtime/nepomuk/?view=log
> are actually needed, we can just backport them. In fact I think building
> just kdebase/runtime/nepomuk from trunk should just work (but building
>  parts of kdebase-runtime is of course a bit more work than cmake; make;
>  make install;

/me dummy cmake && make && make install
Last time I mixed libraries from trunk and a branch I ended up with kdevelop
and dolphin crashing every time; so I do a clean build (not every week, I'm
not that freak - I'm still running a KDE/4.3.69 svn-1027783; 2009-09-23).

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina