qt-4.6.0-beta1 coming to kde/unstable

Christoph Kaulich kaulich at gns-mbh.com
Thu Oct 15 12:41:04 UTC 2009

All I get is:

21 -> kontact
Calling appendChild() on a null node does nothing.
Calling appendChild() on a null node does nothing.
Calling appendChild() on a null node does nothing.
Calling appendChild() on a null node does nothing.
Calling appendChild() on a null node does nothing.
Calling appendChild() on a null node does nothing.
Calling appendChild() on a null node does nothing.
Calling appendChild() on a null node does nothing.
Calling appendChild() on a null node does nothing.
Calling appendChild() on a null node does nothing.
Calling appendChild() on a null node does nothing.
Calling appendChild() on a null node does nothing.
Calling appendChild() on a null node does nothing.
QObject::connect: Cannot queue arguments of type 'KParts::WindowArgs'
(Make sure 'KParts::WindowArgs' is registered using qRegisterMetaType().)
<unknown program name>(2971)/: Communication problem with  "kontact" , it
probably crashed.
Error message was:  "org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply" : " "Message did not
receive a reply (timeout by message bus)" "

Can I fix this?

Christoph