Second qt 4.6 update

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 21 08:41:37 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 20 October 2009 21:44:54 Rex Dieter wrote:

> If you need to revert qt back to 4.5.x, I can help walk you through it.

Thanks, Rex.  It may not be necessary - Cristoph was quite correct in that it
was a slightly different manifestation of the korganizerrc problem.

The new korganizerrc is minimalist - 14 lines, while the old one had 140
lines.  Would it be any help to let you see the two, to kompare them?  I can
see the differences, but don't know the significance in this context.