Folder view container question

Emmett Culley emmett at webengineer.com
Wed Sep 2 17:51:15 UTC 2009

Are there any plans to allow us to configure the grid size of folder view containers?

Will "lock icons in place" ever work as expected?  That is, it seems to me that if I check "lock icons in place" in the config dialog, I expect that when I change the size of the container, the icons will remain as placed.  even if the borders of the container touch or cover icons in the container.

Should I put in a feature request for grid size definition and a bug report for "lock icons in place" issue?  Or are there plans to remedy these issues.

Or are they even issues for others?

Emmett