KMail forwarding

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 4 11:25:08 UTC 2009

On Friday 04 September 2009 11:18:58 Timothy Murphy wrote:
> When I go to Message=>Forward in kmail-1.12.0 (KDE 4.3.0)
> I get Forward->With Custom Template (no custom templates)
> and it seems I cannot forward email this way.

I've never come across that one, and I do forward from time to time.

> What is a Custom Template, and how do I create one?

I can't believe you need to.  Try Settings > Configure Toolbars, drop-down the
list to kmail_part, and try the other forward options
Forward To (no idea what that one does)
Inline.

I use 'Inline'.  You can add and subtract from the toolbar and change the icon
if you wish.