QtMultimedia V. Phonon -- The full story?

Ryan Rix phrkonaleash at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 04:06:57 UTC 2009

Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
>> I've covered
>> 1. Live image dependencies: breaking libcanberra-gtk dependency
> It can bring more eyes on general dependencies hell...
>> 2. KDE 4.3.1 pushed to Stable
> This is important one!
>
>> 3. Post 4.3.1 fixes
>>
>> Anything I have missed? I'll have my eyes open for the rest of the week,
>> but those are the things that were covered in the KDE-SIG weekly
>> meeting. (I'd attend in person but school doesn't allow me to do so, so
>> I am looking at the meeting logs for this info, basically)
>
> Could you send us your article to let us review it?
>
> Jaroslav

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats/KDE I'm going to put more work into
it tonight and later this week, I think, and I removed the Phonon section
but there it is, so far. I'm going to need to go through the Fedora
Styleguide, too on it. But the info from KDE-SIG meeting is there.

Thomas J also got Skrooge past review for inclusion in Fedora (bz:522747) so
that may also be something to mention, given Skrooge's popularity.

(btw Knode's outbox acts strangely... sent this message hours ago. Will sort
it out another day)

--
Ryan Rix
(623)-826-0051

Please refrain from mailing me directly in replies, I am subsribing
via GMane NNTP. Thank you.

Fortune:
Aberdeen was so small that when the family with the car went
on vacation, the gas station and drive-in theatre had to close.

http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash at gmail.com          | MSN: phrkonaleash at yahoo.com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh at irc.freenode.net/#srcedit,#teensonlinux,#plugaz and
      countless other FOSS channels.