closed task manager

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 22:17:50 UTC 2010

On Sun April 4 2010, charles zeitler wrote:

> try: right-click on empty screen, select add-widgets, goto windows and
> tasks, select/add taskmanager

Yeah. That did it. Thanks. I'm still not happy with the layout. I've been
trying to get everything back the way it "was" before I messed things up,
and now I've got the desktop panel on the far right, then the date, then
the Fedora application launcher followed by the USB devices then the task
manager. :-(
I wish there were a way to move things around on the panel, but I've
managed to mostly get things in the order I want them... I'll play around
some more. I really wish there were a way to move things around like you
used to be able to do in KDE3. :-(